Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) have been tied to detrimental human and environmental health effects, and regulators are increasingly restricting their use around the globe. However, PFAS can be found in a wide range of consumer and industrial products, and many manufacturers aren’t even aware their products contain these hazardous substances.
In this webinar featuring regional breakout groups, industry experts from Assent and ChemSec will discuss the dangers of PFAS, and why you likely use them without realizing it. Learn how to engage your supply chain to identify PFAS risks as well as how you can improve product safety and consumer trust.
During the webinar, our experts will guide you through:
- Get answers to your PFAS questions directly from industry experts
- Learn how proactive PFAS management provides a significant competitive advantage
- Gain insights into navigating the complexities of PFAS-related regulations and risks
- Cally Edgren, Director, Sustainability at Assent
- Jonatan Kleimark, Senior Chemicals & Business Advisor at ChemSec
- Marcus Schneider, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability at Assent
- Bas Winckels, Moderator & Regional Director, EMEA at Assent
The webinar will feature an English-language keynote followed by regional sessions discussing local regulatory trends in your local language.
Register now to protect your consumers, enhance product safety, and improve your business sustainability.