In this webinar, learn how the Assent Supply Chain Sustainability Platform can help significantly improve your compliance program’s engagement and results, with Forrester’s analysis showing a potential 304% ROI. It’s a can’t-miss event for businesses facing accelerating compliance requirements and shrinking budgets.
We’ll deep dive into detailed models and months of our commissioned research from Forrester Consulting’s Total Economic Impact™ study. You’ll learn why manual compliance processes create significant non-compliance risks and how to estimate your own potential costs and benefits.
Assent experts Cally Edgren (Director, Regulatory and Sustainability Experts) and James Calder (VP, Compliance & Regulatory Programs) along with guest speaker, Forrester consultant Nick Mayberry will share insights on:
- How to reduce supplier onboarding and engagement costs by 50–100%
- The cost of non-compliance risks (and why it’s not just fines)
- Building your business case for supply chain sustainability management
- James Calder, VP, Compliance & Regulatory Programs at Assent
- Cally Edgren, Director, Regulatory & Sustainability Experts at Assent
- Nick Mayberry, Forrester Consultant