The global supply chain has become increasingly complex, with materials and products sourced from various regions across the world. However, the risks and challenges associated with sourcing minerals and materials from conflict-affected and high-risk areas (CAHRAs) have highlighted the need for responsible minerals and compliance programs to ensure ethical and sustainable supply chains.
Join Assent on April 20, 2023 for a thought-provoking session in which experts will share their insights and expertise on the challenges and risks associated with sourcing minerals and materials from CAHRAs, navigating global sanctions and regulations, and addressing ESG related concerns such as forced labor.
You’ll also learn:
- The importance of responsible minerals and compliance programs in global supply chains
- Insights and best practices for implementing effective responsible minerals and compliance programs
- Understanding risks and challenges associated with sourcing materials from CAHRAs
- Scott L. Garland, Managing Director at Affiliated Monitors, Inc.
- Daniel Zamora, Responsible Sourcing & Sustainability Expert at Assent