The EU REACH Regulation is undergoing a major overhaul under the EU’s Chemical Sustainability Strategy. The upcoming “REACH 2.0” will make waves that affect companies operating in or selling to the EU market, including new SCIP database reporting requirements and stricter product compliance enforcement.
This webinar will help manufacturers with REACH requirements understand their SCIP submission obligations and how new REACH 2.0 changes affect their supply chain sustainability and data collection processes. Assent’s team of regulatory experts will walk you through key changes to REACH, highlight its role in the EU Waste Framework Directive (EU WFD), and good practices for protecting your EU market access. Plus, they will discuss how the EU Market Surveillance Regulation is creating integrations to help identify non-compliance products.
Watch the webinar to gain insights from Assent experts about:
- The “One Substance One Assessment” policy, enhanced substances of very high concern (SVHC) groupings, and potential SVHC restrictions
- Avoiding supply chain disruptions in the face of increased EU market surveillance and stricter product compliance policies
- Streamlining processes to meet REACH 2.0 and SCIP submission requirements
- James Calder, VP, Compliance & Regulatory Programs
- Raj Takhar, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability