In the State of Compliance 2020 report, researchers collected data to more clearly define how regulatory changes impact compliance programs, and help companies develop informed, efficient and effective programs.
On June 4 at 11 AM ET, join industry experts to discuss the findings from this year’s State of Compliance report. You will hear from:
- Travis Miller, General Counsel, Assent Compliance.
- Michael Littenberg, Partner, Ropes & Gray LLP.
- Tina Armstrong, Vice President, Arcadis.
- Ingrid Sekki, Chief Marketing Officer, REACHLaw.
- Steven Brennan, Senior Chemicals & REACH Consultant, TSG Consulting.
Watch the Webinar
In this webinar, you will:
- Discover the true cost of compliance.
- Learn how companies of various sizes are managing an increase in regulatory demands.
- Gain insight into how to have more confidence in your program.
- Examine how compliance teams are structured.
This is your opportunity to hear insights from some of the report’s key content contributors.