Regulations are fundamentally changing, fusing both product compliance and ESG requirements and locking away market access for those that fail to meet comprehensive supply chain data demands. Manufacturers need to overhaul their supply chain outreach to collect new types of product-level data that goes beyond chemical composition and supplier data. Is your program equipped to handle new demand for deep sustainability data?
This webinar offers an exploration of this trend and of the regulations leading the charge, including upcoming TSCA PFAS reporting requirements, the Uyghur Forced Labor Act, and the EU Battery Regulation, plus many others. You’ll hear from regulatory experts about how ESG and compliance data overlap and how your teams can jointly execute on your goals.
You’ll also learn:
- How to fortify your market access and protect your products from obsolescence risks by harmonizing your product compliance and ESG strategies
- What supply chain data you’ll need to collect, such as substance-level country of origin, recycling quotas, and scope three emissions
- How specific regulations are driving the convergence of product compliance and ESG, and what that means for the future of your operations
- Neil Smith, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
- Marcus Schneider, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
- Eric Ramsden, Senior Product Manager