The German Supply Chain Due Diligence Act (SCDDA) is now in force. Failing to comply can result in customer dissatisfaction, reputational damage, fines, exclusions from public contracts, penalty payments, and more. The learning curve is steep and you need to act now — anything else is too late.
On April 25, join Assent experts Magnus Piotrowski and Sarah Carpenter as they discuss the law’s impacts, the importance of implementing an ESG solution with a strong partner, and new regulations of which you must be aware.
You’ll also learn about:
- Recent SCDDA developments
- Your compliance requirements
- Why proactive due diligence is essential to maintaining compliance with expanding ESG requirements in the EU
- Sarah Carpenter — Director, Corporate Responsibility
- Magnus Piotrowski — Manager, Sustainability