The recently published EU Batteries Regulation will create rigorous requirements for manufacturers, covering product compliance and ESG and making due diligence a key market access requirement. With the obligations set to take effect from February 18, 2024, you need to prepare now to be ready.
Join Assent’s Regulatory and Sustainability Experts to dive into the nuances of this new EU legislation, and ensure your business is well-equipped to meet the challenges that this regulation poses.
You’ll learn about:
- The stringent battery restrictions and sustainability requirements
- Detailed insights into battery labelling, information, and documentation requirements
- An overview of due diligence obligations
- Requirements and the significance of the battery passport
- Sue Fortunato-Esbach, Lead, Sustainability
- Steven Andrews, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability