Because the regulatory landscape is evolving faster than manufacturers can adapt, planning a proactive compliance program right now is essential to making it through 2024 without disruptions and penalties.
This webinar will help you plan your compliance strategy, allocate resources efficiently, and pitch your program to secure buy-in and budget from leadership. You’ll learn how to make the business case for a compliance program by highlighting the cost savings of a proactive solution, and how building an in-house platform compares to implementing a third-party solution.
Get expert insights into:
- Building a business case that resonates with your stakeholders and meets your compliance goals
- Often-overlooked activities that come with a cost, and how to streamline them
- Planning a program that proactively reduces risk
- Steven Andrews, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
- Neil Smith, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
Register for the webinar now! A recording of the webinar and a copy of the slides will be available after the event.