Per-and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are the hottest topic in product compliance. With increased regulatory risks associated with PFAS — including new reporting requirements — you need to know how you can proactively defend your market access in Europe and the U.S. First, you need a deep understanding of PFAS restrictions, including new requirements under REACH, and how they will impact your business.
Join Assent experts on February 23, 2023, as they discuss growing demand for PFAS regulations, their worldwide implications for complex manufacturers, and how to get ready for the new substances being added to the requirements.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- New PFAS requirements under the REACH update
- How PFAS reporting requirements will impact your market access
- What proactive preparation looks like
- Cally Edgren, Director, Regulatory & Sustainability Experts
- Dr. Bruce Jarnot, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
- Dr. Raj Takhar, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability