Most manufacturers recognize that supply chain sustainability management is very important for avoiding supply chain disruptions and mitigating risks to their brand. But few know where to start.
Join Assent’s Jared Connors and Larry Smith from GE Appliances to learn how to overcome the challenges of rolling out a supply chain sustainability management program that will help your organization become deeply and durably sustainable.
You will learn:
- Principles for designing a compliance program that screens for banned substances and human trafficking and slavery risks
- The benefits of supply chain sustainability management to your brand
- What to expect when starting an environmental, social, and governance (ESG) program
Don’t miss this opportunity to kickstart your supply chain sustainability management program with insights from leading experts.
- Jared Connors, Senior SME – Corporate Social Responsibility, at Assent
- Larry Smith, Supplier Quality Program Senior Manager, GE Appliances