The U.S. EPA and individual states have imposed reporting requirements for PFAS in your products. Is your compliance program on track to meet these deadlines?
Join our webinar for an in-depth review of these upcoming PFAS reporting deadlines, and learn how to prepare. We’ll cover the specific requirements and scope of the EPA’s Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) ruling, review current state timelines, and offer guidance on how to handle old or unavailable data. We’ll also save time to answer your PFAS and TSCA questions.
You’ll also learn:
- Why it’s urgent to start collecting PFAS data now
- How to prepare for PFAS risks like part obsolescence
- How Assent’s PFAS Identification solution helps you meet requirements
- Dr. Bruce Jarnot, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
- Neil Smith, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
Watch the webinar now! A recording of the webinar and a copy of the slides will be available after the event.