It’s no secret that forced labor is pervasive within global supply chains.Organizations serving the North American market are under increasing pressure to identify and mitigate these human rights abuses — or face stringent penalties and loss of market access.
This webinar offers an in-depth review of the forced labor regulatory landscape across North America, with a spotlight on Canada’s Fighting Against Forced Labour and Child Labour in Supply Chains Act, the Mexico Forced Labor Regulation, and the U.S. Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA). Register now and save your seat to learn how to identify human rights risks in your supply chain and meet the due diligence requirements of these three regulations.
You’ll also learn:
- Practical insights on working with suppliers to conduct due diligence
- How to measure and understand your supply chain sustainability risks
- Strategies for mitigating forced labor risks within your supply chain
- Dr. Abiola Okpechi, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, ESG & Responsible Sourcing, Assent
- Michael Littenberg, Partner at Ropes & Gray
Watch the webinar now! A recording of the webinar and a copy of the slides will be available after the event.