Staying ahead of the constant updates to conflict minerals regulations and reporting standards can feel like a never-ending challenge. Completing the Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) requires a significant amount of resources, time, and effort — and just when you think you have all the necessary data, the goalposts move again. With the reporting deadline right around the corner, you have to act fast to get ahead of your requirements.
On February 1, we’re hosting a webinar to help you fulfill these reporting requirements and protect your bottom line. Register now so you can submit your questions in advance.
This webinar will:
- Explore responsible sourcing practices in 2024
- Analyze sanctions, state of affairs, and other risks impacting the quality of conflict minerals submissions
- Discuss the anticipated CMRT update, coming in spring 2024, and how to prepare for it
- Provide practical strategies for handling the process of bringing cobalt production back from overseas, known as reshoring
Special Focus: Guidance on Steel Minerals Risks in 2024
Our discussion will also delve into the implications of recent global restrictions, which have introduced new challenges for complex manufacturers. We know it is more crucial than ever that you understand the complexities of steel mineral sourcing, so we will also be providing:
- In-depth guidance on steel minerals risks and pressures in 2024
- A comprehensive look at due diligence processes for steel minerals
- Jared Connors — Director, Sustainability
- Noah Taetle — Regulatory & Sustainability Analyst
Watch the webinar now! A recording of the webinar and a copy of the slides will be available after the event.