Creating a compliance budget for an ever-evolving regulatory landscape can feel like navigating uncharted waters. When compliance professionals are being asked to do more with less, a proactive approach to planning is essential for reducing overhead and protecting market access. It’s not just about avoiding fines — it’s about ensuring your program uses resources wisely.
Join this session for expert insight into the upcoming year’s product compliance challenges, like PFAS requirements, TSCA, and RoHS, and how to optimize your time and resources by planning your program now.
You’ll also learn about:
- Identifying cost-saving opportunities and presenting your compliance strategies convincingly to your executive team
- Understanding your current program costs and tools, and the role of digital transformation
- How regulations are evolving to include the need for deeper supply chain due diligence
- Cally Edgren, Senior Director, Sustainability
- Valerie Kuntz, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
It’s crucial to stay informed and plan ahead. Register for the webinar now! A recording of the webinar and a copy of the slides will be available after the event.