In 2023, regulations will continue to evolve and place even greater pressure on manufacturers to stay compliant.
You can’t start preparing to meet future regulatory requirements without a comprehensive compliance budget. But building one and getting it approved can be a challenge.
In this webinar, Assent’s General Counsel, Travis Miller, will join Will Janisch, Senior Manager of Global Environmental Compliance at Baxter International Inc., to share insights on addressing these challenges.
You will learn:
- How to plan ahead for your 2023 compliance budget needs
- Ways to strategically use your 2022 budget
- How to demonstrate the need and urgency for compliance budgeting to avoid risk
- The link between compliance budgeting and current corporate sustainability conversations
- How to identify the materials your company uses to meet compliance requirements
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to create an effective compliance budget from experts in the field!
- Travis Miller, General Counsel, at Assent
- Will Janisch, Senior Manager of Global Environmental Compliance, at Baxter International Inc.