Manufacturers have multiple supply chain considerations to be aware of. However, product compliance should not be a manufacturer’s only focus. Considering recent stakeholder interest in environmental, social, and governance (ESG), human rights, due diligence, and sustainability issues, it’s more important than ever for manufacturers to know how to attain deep, defensible supply chain data. And we can help.
Join Assent’s Director of Sustainability, Cally Edgren on July 28 when she’ll discuss how manufacturers can bring out the best in their product compliance programs and ESG efforts and why both efforts are part of the same sustainability journey.
You will also learn:
- How traditional product compliance subjects are evolving to address new global challenges
- Why suppliers and parts information are crucial to supply chain sustainability management
- How to use product compliance as a foundation to tackle supply chain sustainability
- How product compliance professionals can support their company’s expanding regulatory obligations
- Cally Edgren, Director, Sustainability at Assent