Per-and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are the hottest topic in product compliance. This increased focus on PFAS has created a new wave of global regulations, generating new restrictions and presenting a serious challenge to manufacturers. To navigate these changes and maintain market access to the U.S. and Europe, you’ll need a deep understanding of PFAS restrictions and how they affect you.
Get on-demand access to our webinar and join Assent experts as they discuss growing demand for PFAS regulations, the worldwide implications for complex manufacturers, and how to get ready for the new 2023 requirements.
During this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Updates to TSCA and REACH that create new PFAS requirements
- How upcoming PFAS restrictions impact your market access
- What you can do to prepare for PFAS reporting requirements
- Bruce Jarnot, Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability at Assent
- Cally Edgren, Director, Regulatory & Sustainability Experts at Assent