Assent’s Regulatory Experts Review 2022 & Help You Plan for What’s Next
2022 was a year of massive regulatory change, and manufacturers felt it more than most. What does 2023 hold, and how can you prepare for the year ahead?
Join our team of experts as they look back at 2022 and provide an overview of the biggest changes to your product compliance and ESG requirements. Building on their years of experience and current trends, they’ll also forecast what manufacturers and supply chains need to prepare for in 2023.
Topics to be covered include:
- Events in 2022 that impacted supply chain sustainability and global product market access
- What Assent’s regulatory experts see on the horizon for 2023 and beyond
- Steps manufacturers must take to protect their market access in 2023
- How Assent helps manufacturers develop programs to address increasingly complex supply chain sustainability requirements
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how you can mitigate risks in 2023.
- Cally Edgren — Director, Regulatory & Sustainability Experts
- Dr. Bruce Jarnot — Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
- Jared Connors — Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, ESG & Responsible Sourcing
- Travis Miller — General Counsel