Resolutions aren’t the only things bringing change in the new year. New regulatory requirements regarding environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues are on the horizon, and if you don’t meet them, it could affect your market access, public perception, and bottom line.
Join Assent’s EU regulatory and sustainability experts for our webinar, Year-End Review: The 2022 European Supply Chain Sustainability Landscape. They’ll discuss what has changed in 2022, what is coming in 2023, and how to prepare.
You’ll also learn:
- How to maintain market access in 2023 while managing sustainability requirements
- The value supply chain data programs bring to your organization
- Best practices for implementing supply chain sustainability programs
- Sarah Carpenter — Director, Corporate Responsibility
- Magnus Piotrowski — Manager, Regulatory & Sustainability Experts
- Sue Fortunato-Esbach — Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
- Dr. Raj Takhar — Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
- Marcus Schneider — Regulatory & Sustainability Expert, Product Sustainability
Register for the webinar now! If you can’t make it, you’ll receive a recording and a copy of the slides.