What Is the Extended Minerals Reporting Template?
The Extended Minerals Reporting Template (EMRT) is a free, industry-standard template developed by the Responsible Mineral Initiative (RMI) to collect cobalt and mica data from the supply chain. Designed in accordance with the OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas, the EMRT was created to support corporate due diligence and facilitate smelter and refiner identification. The EMRT 1.11 was released on November 4, 2022, and can be downloaded here.
What Is New in Version 1.11?
Changes in the EMRT 1.11 include:
- Corrected color highlighting on the Declaration tab
- Minor revisions to correct reported issues for Chinese translations
Assent’s Solution & the EMRT
Assent helps you:
- Use the EMRT to survey your supply chain.
- Focus send-outs to specific supplier subsets.
- Track emails sent to suppliers, emails with no response and bounced emails.
- Gather smelter data.
- Collect and centralize EMRT data.
- Stay current with updates to the EMRT.
- Report in real time.