The International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) 62474 Material Declaration Standard is used globally within the electronics industry to demonstrate compliance for various environmental regulations. The standard provides a framework for the exchange of material composition data and aids companies in completing Full Material Disclosures (FMDs). In addition, data collected in accordance with IEC 62474 allows companies to determine if the concentration level of any restricted substance in their products exceeds the reporting threshold.
With Assent Compliance You Can:
- Access regulatory experts to help with questions around IEC 62474
- Analyze your data and make informed decisions on your products’ design and composition
- Efficiently integrate your IEC 62474 declarations data with your materials compliance programs, including REACH and RoHS
- Search and review all materials present in your products, down to the level requested from your suppliers
- Programmatically validate data collected through IEC 62474 declarations