The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has major updates planned for the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) in 2022. The enforcement deadline for PIP 3:1 is set for March 8, 2022, but that can change with little notice. The EPA also intends to add eight of the “first 10” chemicals to TSCA restrictions this year.
During our webinar, learn all about these updates and how to collect TSCA restricted substance data from your suppliers in an effective and efficient way.
You will learn:
- The PIP 3:1 enforcement deadline
- Eight new chemicals expected to be added to TSCA restrictions this year
- The expected TSCA 8(a) data call-in for imported and domestic parts/products containing per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS)
- How to stay compliant collecting and monitoring data from deep in your supply chain
- Bruce Jarnot, Senior Manager, Product Compliance, at Assent.