With a robust supply chain sustainability management system in place, following and evolving alongside regulations and market demands becomes easier. The question becomes: Should manufacturers build internal supply chain sustainability management programs or invest in a tried and true platform built by experts?
This webinar will explore the hidden costs of building an internal program, and why manufacturers benefit from a supply chain sustainability management platform that’s built on deep regulatory expertise and used today by the world’s leading manufacturers.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Critical program features manufacturers need for compliance
- How to estimate the costs of managing compliance
- The business case for a SaaS compliance solution
- Budgeting for a SaaS compliance solution
- Travis Miller, General Counsel at Assent