The German Supply Chain Due Diligence Act (SCDDA), which will come into force on January 1, 2023, is sweeping legislation that aims to raise human rights standards across the supply chain. It joins existing legislation in other jurisdictions aimed at strengthening environmental, social, and governance (ESG) best practices.
To comply with the SCDDA as well as other ESG-related regulations, complex manufacturers must start preparing now.
In this webinar, two Assent experts will explore where the SCDDA fits in with other regulations, the business impact of SCDDA, and how you can comply with this and other laws.
You will learn about:
- Your SCDDA requirements
- Other global supply chain sustainability requirements
- The business impacts of ESG programs
- How to build a robust program to meet broader ESG requirements
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from Assent experts about this important legislation and its impact on your organization.
- Magnus Piotrowski, Senior Product Environmental, Social & Governance Stewardship Specialist
- Sarah Carpenter, Director, Corporate Social Responsibility