As a result, manufacturers need to ensure their entire supply chain aligns with any positive claims, all the way down to parts of parts, or else they face serious greenwashing risks. In this webinar, we discuss creating environmental, social, and governance (ESG) programs that focus on hard data and contribute to a manufacturer’s overall journey toward sustainability.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to avoid greenwashing
- What role your supply chain plays in providing sustainability data
- Best practices for avoiding greenwashing and how to implement them
- Steven Andrews, Subject Matter Expert, Environmental Stewardship and Policy at Assent
- Sue Fortunato-Esbach, Senior Subject Matter Expert, Product Compliance at Assent