The negative social and environmental impact of cobalt mining in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) hasn’t diminished global demand for the mineral in the slightest — in fact, cobalt use is only set to grow in coming years. To counter the risks it presents to their supply chain, manufacturers need transparency into cobalt sourcing. In this webinar, David Sturmes from the Fair Cobalt Alliance will join Assent subject matter expert Jared Connors to share insights on addressing these challenges.
You will learn about:
- The current state of responsible cobalt sourcing and how it affects your company
- What’s being done to support positive change for those impacted by the cobalt mining sector
- How your company can increase its engagement in sourcing programs in the region
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about reducing your cobalt sourcing risks!
- Jared Connors, Senior Subject Matter Expert, Corporate Social Responsibility, Assent
- David Sturmes, Corporate Engagement and Strategic Partnerships, Fair Cobalt Alliance